The global surge protection devices market understands by product type and application type. Based on the product type, it is further divided into pluggable devices, wired devices, power cord device, and power control center.
New York, Aug 25, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) – Reportlinker.com Announces the Release of the “Surge Protection Devices Market by Type, Power Range, Component and End Use: Analysis of Global Opportunities and Forecast of industry, 2020-2028. ” – https://www.reportlinker.com/p06126661/?utm_source=GNW
On the basis of the applications, it is segmented into commercial, residential and industrial. Regionally, the market is analyzed North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA. In addition, the report also covers the strategies adopted by the major market players to maintain the competitive environment and increase their market share. Major players in the market are ABB Ltd, Belkin International, Eaton Corporation, Emerson Electric Co., General Electric Company, Hubbel Incorporated, Littelfuse Inc, Mersen, Schneider Electric Co. and Siemens AG.
In the years to come, there will be further technological advancements through innovation efforts and entry of various stakeholders from developing countries. The competitive advantages of surge protection devices over conventional alternatives were also outlined in the report. To understand the market movement, the drivers, restraints and opportunities have been explained in the report. In addition, the key strategies adopted by the potential market leaders to facilitate effective planning were also discussed as part of the report.
The major players presented in the surge protection devices market include ABB Ltd, Belkin International, Eaton Corporation, Emerson Electric Co., General Electric Company, Hubbel Incorporated, Littelfuse Inc, Mersen, Schneider Electric Co. and Siemens AG.
These key players have adopted strategies, such as product portfolio expansion, mergers and acquisitions, deals, regional expansion and collaboration, to improve their market penetration.
Main benefits for stakeholders
• This study includes the analytical description of Surge Protection Devices market forecast along with current trends and future estimates to determine impending investment pockets.
• The report presents information on key drivers, restraints, and opportunities in the Surge Protection Devices market analysis.
• Surge Protection Devices market trends are quantitatively analyzed from 2020 to 2028 to highlight the financial proficiency of the industry.
• Porter’s Five Forces Analysis illustrates the power of buyers and suppliers in the industry.
Key market segments
• Hardwired surge protection devices
• Connect surge protection devices
• Power cord surge protectors
• Power control devices
By power range
• Below 100 KA
• 100 KA to 500 KA
• 500 KA to 1000 KA
• Above 1000 KM
• Gas discharge tube
• Surge protector
• Others (voltage suppression diode, metal oxide varistor)
By end use
• North America
o United States
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia-Pacific
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p06126661/?utm_source=GNW
On Report link
ReportLinker is an award winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need – instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: [email protected] US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001