UNIVERSITY PARK, Ill., Oct. 03, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Applied Systems® today announced innovative enhancements to its digital agency portfolio. Announced at the annual Applied Net conference, the latest advancements support accelerated sales and marketing opportunities and simpler workflows with higher quality delivery, simpler user experiences and expanded capabilities through integrated partners .
Applied Epic’s latest enhancements streamline end-user and administrator workflows, reducing effort and expense for operations and IT. Additionally, security has been enhanced with support for single sign-on (SSO) and multi-factor authentication (MFA).
- Prefilling data (browser improvement): Use automated address suggestions and duplicate checking when entering account and customer names into Epic Browser text fields to simplify everyday work.
- In-product release notes (browser enhancement): Stay up to date on the latest product enhancements via pop-up notifications in the Epic Browser.
- Access to Ivans download transactions: Get direct, filterable access to download transactions from Ivans Download through Applied Epic’s download results screen, making it easier and faster for agents to find processed transactions.
- Rolling income statement: Create existing income statement and income statement comparison reports over fixed and rolling periods in Applied Epic, making financial analysis easier and more flexible.
- Security additions: Improve security with SSO now and position yourself for MFA when they’re ready via Applied Epic’s integration with a customer’s preferred identity provider service. Additionally, encryption and Transport Layer Security (TLS) implementations provide state-of-the-art data protection.
The latest enhancements to Applied’s commercial lines products further enable the digitization and automation of policy applications and a coordinated application experience between agents and policyholders. In addition, the acquisition of Tarmika provides agents with access to industry-leading real-time commercial line quoting technology and its suite of commercial insurance products.
- Digital Traveler Delivery: Access quotes travelers return through the Ivans API for Indio Digital Quotes, saving time in preparing a quote for an insured.
- Multiple market submissions: Send bid updates to multiple marketplaces simultaneously in Indio, saving you time and effort.
- Client Downloads and Reviews: Ask clients to review documents for submission in Indio, as well as upload revised versions of a document to the Client Portal.
- Acquired Tarmika: Access simple and modern trading lines with quotation workflows and a robust product panel with Tarmika.
Sales and Marketing
The latest enhancements to Applied Epic for Salesforce and Applied Marketing Automation further enable agents to keep customers engaged and producers connected, enabling agencies to drive customer acquisition and retention.
- Attachment component preview: Preview attachments directly in areas, such as Account and Policy, in Applied Epic for Salesforce.
- Integration of Applied Epic Marketing Submissions: View new and renewal opportunities, quotes, and proposals in Applied Epic when a marketing quote is created in Salesforce, allowing producers to better communicate prospects’ needs for quotes.
- Integration of producer/broker commissions: View projected commissions in Applied Epic for Salesforce by embedding producer/broker commission information on the lines.
- Multiple domains: Manage campaigns and content for multiple brands in Applied Marketing Automation, while keeping a clear distinction between each brand.
- Pre-built drip campaigns: Send a series of automated emails to a predefined email list at a specific date and time through Applied Marketing Automation, making it easy for agents to stay in touch and deliver relevant content. Contacts that meet the list criteria are automatically added to the list and receive the initial email, followed by other scheduled emails in their predetermined timing.
- “Learn More” Push to Website: Link content from a one-time email or campaign with a “Learn More” button that takes readers to the location of the content on their website for improved tracking and engagement through Applied Marketing Automation.
An innovative new design and enhancements to Applied CSR24 enable agents to improve their customer experience and staff productivity through better integration with other Applied applications.
- Applied payroll integration: Access the Applied Pay enrollment process directly from Applied CSR24, providing customers with a single point of access to pay by credit card or ACH.
- Indian SSO integration: Direct link to insured items in Indio from Applied CSR24, giving policyholders a single site to visit and manage insurance needs.
- Marketing automation integration: Share a single piece of Applied Marketing Automation content with a single contact directly through the Applied CSR24 portal.
- Redesign of mobile insurance: Enjoy an improved user experience with improved usability and a modern look and feel of the Applied CSR24 user interface.
“Digital connectivity is at the heart of insurance innovation. Without it, challenges arise for agents, carriers and their customers due to inefficient processes, unnecessary paperwork, long cycle times and disconnected means of sharing information,” said Anupam Gupta, Chief Product Officer at Applied Systems. “At Applied, we’re rooted in our commitment to delivering simple, convenient innovation that connects every stage of the customer journey and policy lifecycle, creating the digital back and forth of insurance to help our customers be competitive and win at digital speed.”
Applied products and logos are trademarks of Applied Systems, Inc., registered in the United States
About applied systems
Applied Systems is the world’s leading provider of cloud-based software powering the insurance industry. Recognized as an insurance automation pioneer and innovation leader, Applied is the world’s largest provider of brokerage and agency management systems, serving customers in the United States, Canada, Republic of Ireland and the UK. By automating the insurance lifecycle, Applied’s people and products empower millions of people around the world to safeguard and protect what matters most.